You've reached my online portfolio and games collection.
News! - Unnatural Selection
Unnatural Selection is a game I made in 48 hours (all code and assets, solo) for the Ludum Dare community as part of LD#24 on the theme of evolution
Click here to play Unnatural Selection now!
Please choose a section from the menu above and you will discover such wonders as:
- Games I have helped create while working for FireFly Studios
- Games I have designed and created (in under 48 hours) for Ludum Dare - including TMORPG, the tiny Multiplayer Online RPG
- A small but complete 3D survival horror game written as an XNA & HLSL demo.
- A 3D tetris clone in C++ (with explody bouncy bits) and a
work-in-progress abandoned 3D RPG engine for XNA
- Some more about me and how to contact me